WHAT'S ON & WHEN
We are planning a host of events throughout the Anniversary year.
Here is a preview of some of the ways in which you can join us in celebrating our 50th Anniversary.
The programme of events will develop throughout 2014, with details and new events added.
Campus in the City
Campus In The City is an 11 week project run by Lancaster University's Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) Enterprise Centre in partnership with St Nicholas Arcades.
Designed to bring the activities and research that takes place on campus to Lancaster City centre, Campus in the City is completely free to the public so please pop in and have a look around.
For more information on our events go to the Campus in the City Facebook page or follow Campus in the City on Twitter - #campusinthecityAdd to my calendar
A special Showcase day to share some of the interesting things we have going on in InfoLab21! Whether you would like to explore opportunities for new collaborations or just come and have a look at some of the current innovations from people in the building, we would love you to join us and if you have any thoughts about what you see or ideas about how you would like to work with us we would love to hear them.
- Find out how you can work with InfoLab21, or even come and work here!
- Chat to InfoLab21's innovators from the School of Computing and Communications and our resident companies
- Listen to presentations from academics and businesses about current projects and research developments
- Have some fun trying out some new research demos of emerging technologies
- Find out how other businesses and organisations are working with us
- Have your say in what services you would like InfoLab21 to provide
With speakers, demos, exhibits, networking and refreshments there will be plenty going on on the day and we hope you can join us. Registration to attend the InfoLab21 Showcase is free. Click the link below to view the agenda and it will be updated as more details are confirmed. If you wish to have a stand at the event please contact Helen Boulton as soon as possible. For twitter updates please follow the hashtag #InfoShow14More information Add to my calendar