We work closely with employers and organisations to identify the most effective way to help you connect with our students and graduates.
A full programme of events is scheduled throughout the year, tailored to the needs of our students, graduates and employers.
These events are at the heart of our programme:
- Autumn Careers Fair - attracts many of the top corporate recruiters with graduate schemes closing before Christmas or early in the New Year.
Our next Autumn Careers Fair will take place on Wednesday 31st October 2018.
- Spring Careers Fair - open to all graduate recruiters with vacancies to fill, or employers who want to raise awareness of their opportunities throughout the year.
This programme of events provides both large and small employers with an excellent platform to promote your opportunities, in whichever sector you operate.
In addition to this core programme we offer a range of bespoke events.
Such events will typically focus on a specific occupational area or industry sector.
These events are ideal for employers with more specific recruitment requirements.
Examples of past events include:
- Law Careers Fair
- Teaching Fair
- Engineering Fair
- Computing and Sciences Fair
- Alternative Careers Fair
- Working for Small and Medium sized Enterprises
You can also hire a venue on campus to promote your company and the opportunities you offer.
We will make all arrangements regarding room hire, refreshments, publicity and promotion of the event.
Interactive skills workshops help to develop students’ employability skills in an in-depth and hands-on way to help students reach graduation with the skills and qualities employers expect them to have.
Typical topics include:
- Communication Team building
- Entrepreneurial skills (problem solving, initiative, innovation etc)
- Help with writing successful CVs and applications
- Succeeding in interviews and assessment centres
- Passing psychometric tests
This option is increasingly popular with both students and employers. This is an attractive option if you are not able to visit us on campus, but still want to reach our students
We offer a video service to employers looking to promote their graduate schemes and the opportunities available.
In this example, one of Lancaster University's recent graduates promotes the Morrisons Graduate Scheme.
Please contact us for more information or to book your place at one of our events.