We are a top ranked university within the UK with a growing international reputation. We are known for the quality of our research, teaching excellence and the high calibre of our students and graduates.
We work closely with employers and organisations to identify the most effective way to help you connect with our students and graduates.
A full programme of events is scheduled throughout the year, tailored to the needs of our students, graduates and employers.
Three major fairs
Three events are at the heart of our programme:
- Autumn Careers Fair - attracts many of the top corporate recruiters with graduate schemes closing before Christmas or early in the New Year
- Career Opportunities Fair - is aimed at a broader range of employers including not-for-profit, charities, the third sector, local employers etc
- Spring Careers Fair - open to all graduate recruiters with vacancies to fill
This programme of events provides both large and small employers with an excellent platform to promote your opportunities, in whichever sector you operate.
We offer a video service to employers looking to promote their graduate schemes and the opportunities available.
In this example, one of Lancaster University's recent graduates promotes the Morrisons Graduate Scheme.
In addition to this core programme we offer a range of bespoke events.
Such events will typically focus on a specific occupational area or industry sector.
These events are ideal for employers with more specific recruitment requirements.
Examples of past events include:
- Law Careers Fair
- Teaching Fair
- Engineering Fair
- Computing and Sciences Fair
- Alternative Careers Fair
- Working for Small and Medium sized Enterprises
You can also hire a venue on campus to promote your company and the opportunities you offer.
We will make all arrangements regarding room hire, refreshments, publicity and promotion of the event.
Please contact us for more information or to book your place at one of our events.