FLUX 500 attracts interest from some of the UK's top graduate recruiters.
FLUX 500 is a great talent spotting opportunity and benefits from the sponsorship provided by some of the big names in graduate recruitment.
For students competing over this two day event it is their chance to get noticed.
Students also benefit from a great learning experience working as a team with access to business mentors and advisers over the two day event.
The networking and career opportunities for students participating in FLUX are a major benefit.
For each student team entered into the competition, the following charges apply:
- Student team (6 students) - £600 including VAT per team
- Additional student team (6 students) - £600 including VAT per team
- University staff / Enterprise Champion supporting each student team (1 person) - free of charge
- Additional university staff attending - £180 including VAT per person
University entry fees may be paid on-line.
FLUX 2015 winners:
- Plymouth University
Team signed up for FLUX 2016:
- University of Bedfordshire
- Bangor University
- Glyndwr University
- Lancaster University
- University of Hertfordshire
- Liverpool Hope University
- University College Birmingham
- Swansea University
- University of the West of Scotland
For more information or to find out how you can be part of FLUX, contact Shelley Morgan or Giulia Ravasi:
T: +44 (1524) 594149