Spring careers fair
Taking place in advance of final year exams this event is a great opportunity to engage students for whom graduation is fast approaching.
Wednesday 8 February 2017 - 11:00 to 15:00
Great Hall, Lancaster University
This event is open to all employers who are actively recruiting students for their graduate opportunities, internships and placements.
Employers with vacancies to fill in the summer will benefit from the timing of this event which takes place before final year exams.
We offer a premier sponsorship package at a cost of £1000 plus VAT.
- Premier stand
- Company logo on event programme and all marketing materials
- Two lunches at the event
- Company presentation on-campus to your target audience within 12 months of the event
Exhibitor stands at the event provide a footprint of approximately 3 x 2 m.
- £450 plus VAT per stand - Premier (F1, F2, G1 to G15)
- £350 plus VAT per stand - Standard (G16 to G45)
- £200 plus VAT per stand for SMEs
- £150 plus VAT per stand for local employers with the LA post code area
- Free of charge to charities recruiting staff positions
There are numerous lunch options available on campus, or you can pre-order:
- Hot buffet lunch - £12.50
- Sandwich option - £5.00
All income from this event is reinvested for the benefit of our students and graduates.
Careers Fair terms and conditions - These terms and conditions are applicable to employers booking space at one of our careers events or other related services.
Please contact us for more information or to book your place at one of our events.
T: +44 1524 592485.