Developing the leaders of tomorrow...
Lancaster University is hosting a three day student leadership course delivered by international development organisation, Common Purpose.
This course is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students with a disability as defined under the Equality Act 2010 and students who face significant challenges or difficulties due to their health or wellbeing.
Drop-in sessions are available for you to ask more about the course, and to receive support to complete the application form. If you do not live on campus and need help with accommodation for the course please discuss this with us.
This is an opportunity to:
- Accelerate your leadership skills.
- Increase your employability by adding value to your CV.
- Develop communication and presentation skills.
- Develop your ability to adapt and thrive in different environments.
- Collaborate with peer students and form long lasting networks.
- Foster an ability to work with senior leaders.
For more information, please use our Frontrunner Leadership Course guide.
Date: 23 – 25 June 2014
Location: Lancaster University campus
Additional: A visit to an organisation in the region (transport is provided)
Application deadline: 26 May 2014
To apply, please use the Frontrunner Application Form.