All of our students and graduates can access careers advice, even if you you are not on campus.
Careers in The Base
- Careers staff are available Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Staff can help answer general enquiries regarding TARGETconnect, the Lancaster Award, careers resources etc.
College drop-in service
- Availability is posted in your college area, distributed to your administrator, and the full schedule is available in Careers at The Base and on TARGETconnect.
- No need to book in advance – just drop-in!
- Term-time only
- Available Monday to Friday – see the full schedule in TARGETconnect.
- These 30 minute interviews must be booked in advance through TARGETconnect or via Careers staff in the Base.
- These longer sessions will help with applications, personal statements, exploring careers options etc.
- You may need to undertake some preparatory work to get most benefit from these sessions.
- Availability is shown in TARGETconnect.
- These may be restricted to final year students, depending on time of the year.
e-Guidance - My Queries
- Good option if you are not on campus or cannot see an adviser.
- Available through TARGETconnect 24/7 using the ‘My Queries’ option.
- Option to attach files in support of your query, eg. CVs, letters of application etc.
- Careers staff will respond to you within five working days.