Lancaster District Chamber of Commerce
A membership scheme for students of Lancaster University will be available from March 2016 which provides access to training, development and networking opportunities.
This new membership scheme will be available from March 2016.
The Chamber's aim is to help support the Lancaster district's student population.
By providing opportunities to engage with and learn more about the employment and career opportunities with local employers.
Benefits of membership
- Connect with over 400+ local businesses
- Build relationships through networking events held throughout the year
- Attend bespoke student events
- Access online networking forums
- Visit the regions employers
- Gain one-to-one support through the Chamber 'Buddy Scheme'
- Attend business briefings
- Access support on business start-ups
- Take advantage of member discounts and offers
- Maximise potential opportunities
The Student Membership Scheme ensures that you are part of the community and are kept up to date with what is going on in your local area.
The training, development and networking opportunities offered through this student membership scheme are a valuable addition to your time at university.
Membership is only available to students who are enrolled on a full-time course of study at Lancaster University.
The annual membership fee will be confirmed in 2016 prior to the launch of the scheme.
Membership will not include access to the Chamber's legal and HR services. This may be an optional extra.
Additional student benefits will include 3 x FREE Member Meets / One of networking events.
The Lancaster District Chamber of Commerce Student Membership Scheme will launch in March 2016.