Many students find opportunities on campus that count towards the Lancaster Award.
These can include any of the following examples, but please bear in mind that this is not an exhaustive list.
If you are undertaking an activity and you want to check that it is appropriate for the Award then please contact Careers for advice.
- Student course representative
- Club or Society executive member
- College JCR member
- Active member of student society
- Student Ambassador
- University tour guide
- Mentoring international students
- International society active member
- Organising a Study Development trip over the vacation
Many of these opportunities are advertised through our Employment & Recruitment Service.
Make sure that you register with them if you are looking for campus opportunities.