Ask for help, manage your appointments and events, and explore a range of opportunities, including part-time, full-time, and graduate opportunities, sourced and vetted by us.
What is it?
TARGETconnect is a tool to help you access careers information, advice, guidance, events, and opportunities.
You can easily manage your own personal careers profile so you can decide what information you receive, which jobs you look for regularly, and lets you book appointments and book onto events online.
You can also keep a record of your attendance and any action plans you devise after your careers consultations.
We have friendly staff based in Careers who can help you make a start and if you can’t make it onto campus you can ask us a question and we will respond using e-guidance.
TARGETconnect is only available for Lancaster students and graduates. Current students can log-on using their existing Lancaster student ID and password. Graduates may need to register and on approval will be able to use the system.
To access TARGETconnect, visit lancaster.targetconnect.net
- Tailored job search for full and part-time opportunities
- Details of further study options
- Ability to submit careers questions online using the ‘My queries’ function
- Online booking facility for Careers appointments
- Check availability of Careers drop-in sessions
- Details of Employer and Careers events and workshops
- View profiles for graduate employers
- Option to set your own profile and preferences
Jobs & Opportunities
We have anywhere between 300 to 500 jobs and opportunities on our board, which you can easily apply for, often at the click of a button!
Each opportunity is vetted by ourselves to ensure that they are all legitimate, non-exploitative, and compliant with the law.
Opportunities posted on the board include:
- Graduate roles
- Full-time jobs
- Part-time jobs
- Ad-hoc work
- Volunteering and charity opportunities
- Opportunities abroad