Optional interactive workshops available to any CETAD student
Our themed workshops are facilitated by experienced CETAD tutors/facilitators. You will explore models and concepts associated with the workshop theme and their applicability to you and your work. You will enjoy the opportunity to network with other students and share ideas and experiences.
These full day workshops are free of charge if you are currently enrolled on a CETAD programme. You are welcome to attend as many workshops as you wish (subject to availability).
Current themes of these workshops include:
- Succeeding with Postgraduate Study
- Creating Effective Team Culture
- Developing Successful Work Projects
- Leading and Influencing People
- Planning and Leading Organisational Change
For further information on these themed workshops please contact us.