- Understanding the organisation context for entrepreneurship
- Identifying and evaluating business opportunities
- Entrepreneurial management styles, cultures and structures
- Leading innovation projects
- By the end of the course you will have developed a critical understanding of the role of entrepreneurship in the context of your organisation and key skills for leading entrepreneurial projects.
Duration, attendance and delivery
The course usually lasts approximately 10 weeks. This includes online learning, workshops, tutorials, self-study, reflection, application of learning at work as well as completing assessments.
Typically your learning from this course will be assessed through your analysis of a successful entrepreneurial venture or your development of a project proposal for an entrepreneurial venture.
You will need to be in a work role (paid or unpaid) which allows you the scope to put the concepts learned into practice. There are no formal qualification requirements for entry; we assess suitability on each individual application.