Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship Programme
Use the Apprenticeship levy to make Senior Leader Apprenticeships part of your business
Starting September 2018 & March 2019
Who is it for?
This dual award is suitable for aspiring senior leaders in public, private or third sector organisations. You will typically have a minimum of 3 years’ management/leadership experience and be seeking to develop your strategic leadership capability. Admission to the programme is dependent on aptitude and experience; prior qualifications are not always necessary.
What qualification will be awarded?
Successful completion of the Senior Leader Degree Apprenticeship Programme will lead to the award of a Lancaster University Masters in Professional Practice (Senior Leadership).
Why choose CETAD?
- We have over 25 years’ experience of designing and facilitating work-based dual awards.
- Master’s qualification quality assured by the world ranked, quadruple accredited Lancaster University Management School.
- We work in collaborative partnership to ensure your programme meets your individual needs, the needs of your organisation and the requirements of the Apprenticeship standards.
- We offer a flexible online+ programme to support study and progress in line with your work patterns and job requirements.
- Our highly experienced work-based learning mentors provide personalised support; enabling you to apply your learning in practice.
- You build a personalised professional ePortfolio to evidence your progression towards the Senior Leaders Degree Apprenticeship Standard.
- You may be able to ‘fast track’ by gaining credits for your prior learning.
What does the programme look like?
We work with you to co-design a flexible programme around organisational need, taking into account requirements to demonstrate competence against the apprenticeship standards. The module content is clustered around the following themes:
- Personal and Interpersonal Excellence
- Innovation and Change
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
- Practitioner Enquiry and Organisational Performance, achieved through completion of workplace projects.
Participants will showcase achievement against the apprenticeship standards through a Project presentation and a professional discussion based on their individual ePortfolio.
How is the programme delivered and what individual support will participants receive?
- Facilitated online study maximises opportunities for workplace learning
- Thematic workshops, on campus or at your organisation’s premises
- Free access to optional Master Classes on campus
- Individual support from a university-based mentor
- Regular tutorials and workplace visits
- Study support for students new to Higher Education, or if it is a while since you studied
How long will it take?
The full programme lasts approximately 26 months. Some participants may complete more quickly by claiming module exemption based on previous academic, professional or experiential learning.
Information Session for more information
Come along to one of our Degree Apprenticeships Information Session at the Lancaster University Management School on: