We provide a wide range of services and our core responsibilities are:
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the University and corporate management.
- Maintaining financial administration and stewardship.
- Supporting and advising the University's committees.
- Supporting and advising budget holders and managers.
- Reporting externally and delivering services to staff, students, members of the public, stakeholders and other bodies.
We carry out these responsibilities through a central team with strong links to faculties.
These are the offices within the Directorate of Finance:
- Cashiers and Financial Accounting
- Credit Control and Sales Ledger Administration
- Finance Systems
- VAT information
Financial Planning and Budget Support
Financial Statements and General Information
- List of All Forms
- Financial Regulations January 2014
- Financial Regulations Appendices 1-8 January 2014
- Form to report suspected fraud, etc
- Financial Statements
- Members of Staff
Director of Finance: Sarah Randall-Paley
Deputy Director of Finance: Peter Fielding
Assistant to the Director of Finance: Kathleen Parker (part time)
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these pages, Finance wishes to emphasise that the contents contained are regularly reviewed and are naturally subject to change from time to time as required. It is the responsibility of the user/reader to check the accuracy of relevant facts with the appropriate department before entering any financial or other commitment based upon them.