The key services provided by the Cashiers and Financial Accounting team are:
Counter opening times are 9.00 to 16.30 Monday to Friday.
The role of the Cashiers Section is to process payments received by the University and the administration of Petty Cash and Cash Advances.
- Receipting/banking income
- Paying out petty cash, cash advances and cash payments
- Management of campus-wide petty cash and till floats
- Distribution of the University's bank details
- Banking and negotiation of foreign cheques
- Advice on arrangements for cash in transit
- Procurement of credit card machines
- Advising customers in cash handling procedures
- Arrangement of currency cash advances
The provision of statutory accounts, observance, compliance and notification of financial protocols and other financial services such as VAT.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Residences Direct Debit Collection and Queries
- Alumni Direct Debit Collection and Queries
- Euro & US$ bank accounts maintenance
- VAT Administration
- Production of Management Accounts
- Catering and bars administration
- Agresso month end cut off dates
- Internal requisitions
Team Leader Tina Bleasdale 01524 594477
Supervisor: Deborah Pepper 01524 594978
Assistant: Michelle Hutton 01524 593316
Assistant: Maria Armistead 01524 592447
Assistant: Cath Shaw 01524 592048
e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashiers & Financial Accounting, A Floor, University House, LA1 4YW
Phone No: 01524 593316
Fax No: 01524 843087
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these pages, Finance wishes to emphasise that the contents contained are regularly reviewed and are naturally subject to change from time to time as required. It is the responsibility of the user/reader to check the accuracy of relevant facts with the appropriate department before entering any financial or other commitment based upon them.