Please note: a minimum of 5 bookings are needed for a session to run, otherwise they will be cancelled. If you are unsure if a course is running please email ISS Training (iss-training (at) lancaster.ac.uk).
You are required to gain the agreement of your line manager/supervisor before you book attendance on a course.
This session is currently being redesigned. Up to date content details will be available in the Michaelmas term.
- Changes since 2007
- Email Options - recalling and resending messages
- Flagging Messages for Follow Up
- Quick Parts
- Email Rules - moving messages to a sub folder, moving ISS Detected SPAM to the Junk Folder
Calendar Appointments & Meetings
- Viewing the Calendar
- Appointments - Creating appointments on Outlook's calendar, moving, deleting, recurring, private
- Schedule Meetings - Organise meetings, invite attendees, accept/decline meetings
- Sharing Calendars
Keep your Mailbox Tidy
- Mailbox Cleanup - checking folder sizes, empty deleted items, remove attachments from emails
- Dealing with Junk Emails
- Creating Personal Folders - including advantages and disadvantages
- Delegation - send emails on behalf of others
Please Note: Sessions will only run if enough people are booked on the course.
These sessions will be available on a first come first served basis.
Last updated: 09.08.13