Providing a quality service in support of excellence in research.
Transforming” Social Science: ESRC Transformative Research Call 2013/14 – notice of internal competition
The ESRC have published a call for “Transformative” research proposals and have specified that there can be only one candidate per institution. The Research Support Office therefore gives notice of an internal competition to select Lancaster University’s candidate.
Full details of the ESRC call and internal competitioncan be found here
Potential applicants should send a two-page proposal and two-page CV firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 29 November 2013.
The RSO provides an advice and guidance service in support of externally-funded research grants and projects.
Details of the support provided can be found here:-
- Decision workflow for externally funded projects
- Definition and Accounting for externally funded projects
- Delegated financial approval limits for research and non-research externally funded projects
- Cradle to grave research grant administration: Research Grant and Contracts Administration Procedures
- RSO Service Level Agreement