Report an Accident

The University has a duty to report a range of occupational accidents and ill health incidents to the Health and Safety Executive under the Reporting of Incidences Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations.

This is often referred to as RIDDOR.

It is part of University policy to report and record accidents to staff, students and visitors.

Lancaster University
LancasterLA1 4YW United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1524 65201