What Can Data Science Offer Business?
How can you maximise return from marketing spend? How satisfied are your customers? How can you detect fraudulent transactions? Are you using your infrastructure efficiently?
Information technology has made it possible to amass vast data sets covering social trends, public opinion, purchasing habits, medical profiles and environmental records.
Computer science and statistical analytics provide the techniques necessary to bring together data from these sources and generate the knowledge that can drive better business decisions.
From understanding which products appeal to which customers, to optimising fleet logistics: data analytics can provide organisations with the ability to use their data to their best advantage.
Benefits Of Collaboration
- Gain resources and time to develop insight into your data and a new competitive advantage
- Work with a global top 1% university and tap into our global networks
- Interact with leading academic and commercial data science researchers
- Access skills in data mining, programming, statistical modelling, statistical inference
- Increase profitability through new the introduction of new innovative products, processes and/or services
- Gain an early view of talented data science professionals
- Trial a new role and give a student valuable industry experience