The following documents are available to view online or download as PDFs.
General Information about temporary and casual work at Lancaster University:
FAQs for Candidates
Please do take the time to read the following:
- How to complete your timesheet
- Essential tax information (Basic information about UK income tax and how to claim a refund)
- Timesheet & Pay Dates (Monthly deadlines for getting paid on time)
- National Insurance Number
- Pension Information
- ERS Pay Dates and Deadlines 2017.18
International Students (Tier 4 visa's)
Undergraduate Students are restricted to working 20 hours per week during University term time.
Postgraduate Students are restricted to working 20 hours per week until the official course end date has passed (as recorded in the University Student Records). Postgraduate Research (PGR) students may obtain an official vacation from studies during which time, you may work additional hours. For further information about applying for an official vacation, you must contact the LU Visa and Immigration Team
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.