Alumni Loyalty Scholarship
Lancaster University will offer a reduction in tuition fees to all Taught Masters programmes for eligible applicants, determined by the level of undergraduate award achieved. The value of the scholarship is as follows:
- 20% fee reduction for 1st Class Hons degree holders
- 10% fee reduction for 2:1 Hons degree holders
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Alumni Loyalty Scholarship you must either:
- Hold an undergraduate degree from Lancaster University, achieved at any time
- Hold an undergraduate degree from Lancaster University, achieved at any time, including one delivered through an associated institution
- Have graduated from one of our partner institutions with a Lancaster University degree (LU Ghana; Sunway University Malaysia)
- Have studied at Lancaster University via our Study Abroad programme
The Scholarship is open to all our Alumni, regardless of their nationality or year of graduation. You do not need to apply for this scholarship - you will qualify automatically if you meet the eligibility criteria and the course entry requirements.