Book a Lab
To help us manage numbers and prepare enough materials for everyone, attendance at Lab sessions should be booked in advance, but it is a quick and simple process.
To book onto an existing session
- Look at the upcoming Labs list below to see what’s coming up.
- To join a particular session, or just to enquire, please email: email@example.com
- Wait for confirmation that a place has been booked for you. We may want to find a little bit more first, so watch your inbox!
To book a new session
- Click on the link below to launch the Booking Request Form.
- Select the session type you’re interested in, and let us know what you would like to work on in the session.
- Select up to three dates and times that you would be available to attend the session.
To book a space on any of the following please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE IT: From an idea to funding and beyond! Thursday 23rd November 2pm, Learning Zone Pod 4
Share-it Labs are where students share their stories and advice on specific topics around entrepreneurship. This session will be a discussion around setting up new ventures and securing funding with Fraser Williams, a co-founder of Repairly.
There will also be a broader discussion on best practice around attracting investment and forming a great start-up team.