Feedback � Comments, Complaints and Compliments
We welcome your feedback and value your comments, complaints and compliments on our performance and quality of services. This information will help us to continually review and improve our service delivery. To make your views heard, please complete and submit the talk2us feedback form. If you would prefer, paper copies of the talk2us feedback form are available at Porters Lodges and reception desk at Info Lab, Security Lodge and University House.
If you have any difficulty using the form please contact us directly.
We will record all feedback for periodic analysis to identify trends, frequencies or patterns and develop corrective and preventative action plans.
- We will respond positively where areas of improvement are identified and will inform you of any changes made as a result of your suggestion.
- We will acknowledge compliments to those involved.
- On those occasions when we do not always get it right, we will apologise and do our utmost to resolve. Please refer to our complaints process for further details.
Comments and Compliments
If you want us to contact you with regards to your feedback, we will aim to meet the following standards.
- We aim to acknowledge receipt of your communication within 2 working days
- We aim to provide a full response within 10 working days.
- If we are unable to respond in full we aim to contact you within 10 working days with details of progress and timescales and when we expect to fully reply to your communication.