Contamination, Risk Assessment and Remediation MSc
Chemical contamination is a worldwide problem and represents a significant threat to the environment, to the functioning of ecosystems, and to human health. This Masters programme covers the science, risk assessment and remediation and is supported by a cutting-edge research base, supported by case studies.
You will gain the scientific, analytical and communication skills required to prepare you for a career with local authorities, industry, regulation or consultancy.
- Biological Science : PhD
- Data Science for the Environment : MSc
- Ecology (by Research) : MSc
- Ecology and Conservation : MSc
- Energy and the Environment : MSc
- Environment and Development : MSc
- Environment and Development : MA
- Environmental Management and Consultancy : MA
- Environmental Science : PhD
- Environmental Science (by Research) : MSc
- Environmental Science and Technology : MSc
- Environmental and Biochemical Toxicology : MSc
- Food Challenges for the 21st Century : PgCert
- Geography : MPhil/PhD
- International Innovation (Environmental Science) : MSc
- Plant Sciences (by Research) : MSc (research)
- Resource and Environmental Management : MSc
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security : MSc
- Sustainable Water Management : MSc
- Volcanology and Geological Hazards : MSc
Search Our Courses
For Entry: 2016
Director of Studies: Professor Kirk T Semple.
Duration: 12 months full-time, 24 months part-time.
Entry requirements: Upper second class honours degree, or its equivalent, in a relevant subject. We can also consider applicants with a lower second class (or equivalent) if they have relevant work experience (including voluntary work).
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent.
Assessment: Coursework, presentations, examinations and dissertation.
Funding: All applicants should consult our information on fees and funding.
Duration: Full time 12 Month(s), Part time 24 Month(s)
Department: Lancaster Environment Centre
Phone: +44 (0)1524 510257
For information on the course structure as followed by our current students, please see Lancaster University's Online Courses Handbook