Environmental Management and Consultancy MA
In an increasingly complex and competitive business environment, managers need to understand the commercial opportunities that the environmental sector offers, as well as the standards of performance which customers, shareholders and regulatory agencies now expect.
The MA in Environmental Management and Consultancy prepares you for these challenges. It will develop your skills in decision making, specialist environmental knowledge, and the ability to solve problems in real-world situations.
The programme also includes a six month research placement where you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge and skills to the test by working for a small-medium sized company, a public sector body or voluntary sector organisation.
- Biological Science : PhD
- Contamination, Risk Assessment and Remediation : MSc
- Data Science for the Environment : MSc
- Ecology (by Research) : MSc
- Ecology and Conservation : MSc
- Energy and the Environment : MSc
- Environment and Development : MSc
- Environment and Development : MA
- Environmental Science : PhD
- Environmental Science (by Research) : MSc
- Environmental Science and Technology : MSc
- Environmental and Biochemical Toxicology : MSc
- Food Challenges for the 21st Century : PgCert
- Geography : MPhil/PhD
- International Innovation : MSc
- International Innovation (Environmental Science) : MSc
- Plant Sciences (by Research) : MSc (research)
- Resource and Environmental Management : MSc
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security : MSc
- Sustainable Water Management : MSc
- Sustainable Water Management : PgCert
- Volcanology and Geological Hazards : MSc
Search Our Courses
For Entry: 2016
Director of Studies: Dr Nigel Watson.
Duration: 12 months full-time, 24 months part-time.
Entry requirements: Upper second class honours degree, or its equivalent, in a relevant subject. We can also consider applicants with a lower second class (or equivalent) if they have relevant work experience (including voluntary work).
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent.
Assessment: Coursework, presentations, examinations and dissertation.
Funding: All applicants should consult our information on fees and funding.
Duration: Full time 12 Month(s), Part time 24 Month(s)
Department: Lancaster Environment Centre
Phone: +44 (0)1524 510257
For information on the course structure as followed by our current students, please see Lancaster University's Online Courses Handbook