Quantitative Methods for Science, Social Science and Medicine PGCert
This Postgraduate Certificate can be obtained by successfully completing an approved combination of taught modules or, alternatively, the stand alone distance learning module in Teaching Statistics.
- Applied Social Statistics : PhD
- Data Science : MSc
- Mathematics : PhD
- Quantitative Methods for Science, Social Science and Medicine : MSc
- Quantitative Methods for Science, Social Science and Medicine : PGDip
- Statistics : MSc
- Statistics : PgDip
- Statistics : PhD
- Statistics and Operational Research (STOR-i) : MRes
- Statistics and Operational Research (STOR-i) : PhD
Search Our Courses
For Entry: 2016
Director of Studies: Dr Gillian Lancaster.
Duration:12-24 months part-time
Entry requirements: Upper second class honours degree, or its equivalent, in Mathematics, a Social Science or other related discipline, or relevant professional qualification and experience.
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent.
Funding: All applicants should consult our information on fees and funding.
Further information: www.lancaster.ac.uk/maths
Duration: Part time 12 Month(s)
Department: Mathematics and Statistics
Phone: +44 (0)1524 593964
For information on the course structure as followed by our current students, please see Lancaster University's Online Courses Handbook