The registration form provides delegates with two options for accommodation:
- On-campus bed and breakfast accommodation: single en-suite accommodation with breakfast - £45.10 per night
- Hotel bed & breakfast accommodation: four star en-suite accommodation with breakfast at Lancaster House Hotel (located on the edge of the Lancaster University campus) - £82 per night
Alternatively, you can book your own accommodation in Lancaster city. Below we provide some websites that you might find useful when looking for private accommodation in the area.
- Travelodge - Lancaster central
- Lancaster tourism website - suggestions of where to stay in the area.
- Information Britain - this website has a list of hotels in lancaster.
- airbnb – this website lists private rentals (not too many for Lancaster, but some): rooms, apartments, whatever people have available. You contact the owner directly to arrange.
- lastminute.com - might have some good deals even close to the date.
- couchsurfing.org - you have to register for this one, but can find 'couches' for free.