Papers from the Lancaster University Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and Language Teaching (LAEL PG)
Welcome to the LAEL Postgraduate Conference 2015
We are pleased to announce the 10th Lancaster University International Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and Language Teaching which will take place at Lancaster University on Monday, 13 July 2015.
This one-day conference is designed to give linguistics postgraduates from various areas in linguistics and language teaching/assessment an opportunity to present and discuss their research in an informal and intellectually stimulating setting. The conference is organized by postgraduate students under the auspices of the Department of Linguistic and English Language, Lancaster University.
Conference registration is now open. Register Online >>
The conference programme will be available on June 10th, 2015
- Abstracts must be received by: Tuesday 17 March 2015
- Notification of acceptance: Thursday 30 April 2015
- Early bird pre-registration deadline: Friday 22 May 2015
- Late registration deadline: Monday 15 June 2015
- Conference: Monday 13 July 2015