Papers from the Lancaster University Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and Language Teaching (LAEL PG)
Welcome to the LAEL Postgraduate Conference 2014
We are pleased to announce the 9th Lancaster University International Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and Language Teaching which will take place at Lancaster University on Monday, 14 July 2014.
This one-day conference is designed to give linguistics postgraduates from various areas in linguistics and language teaching/assessment an opportunity to present and discuss their research in an informal and intellectually stimulating setting. The conference is organized by postgraduate students under the auspices of the Department of Linguistic and English Language, Lancaster University.
Conference registration is now open. Register Online >>
Download the conference programme
- Abstracts must be received by: Monday 17 March 2014
- Notification of acceptance: Wednesday 30 April 2014
- Early bird pre-registration deadline: Friday 23 May 2014
- Late registration deadline: Monday 16 June 2014
- Conference: Monday 14 July 2014