We now welcome papers from presenters of the 2013 Lancaster Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and Language Teaching
About Papers from LAEL PG
Papers from the Lancaster University Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and Language Teaching is a peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication featuring full papers presented at the Lancaster University Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and English Language (LAEL PG), held annually in July. The corresponding annual volume is published in November of the year following each conference. Both the conference and the publication are organised by PhD students at the Department of Linguistics and English Language (LAEL), Lancaster University, UK.
Submission deadline 15 January 2014
Please send your manuscript as a Word attachment, with a covering email containing your full name, affiliation and the title of the article to email@example.com
Please download and follow the submission guidelines. You may also wish to refer to previous volumes of Papers from LAEL PG for guidance.
Submission guidelines: pdf
- Is the manuscript within the word limit of 4000 and 6000 words?
- Have you removed the author’s name from the manuscript?
- Have you double-spaced the text?
- Have you used the spell-check?
- Are all references in the correct format (APA)?
- Are all references mentioned in the text also listed in the list of references (and vice-versa)?
- Is the abstract under the 200 word limit?
- Have you included your name, affiliation and the article title in the email?