East Lancashire into Employment (ELE) - Burnley
East Lancs into Employment, Queen Street Mill Business Units, Harrison Street, Briercliffe,
Burnley, BB10 2HE
01282 456186 FAX 01282 413973
- To offer training to people who are disabled or disadvantaged
and who wish to consider becoming self employed.
- To work on an integrated basis through community
events and exhibitions, ELE promotes many diverse enterprises, enabling
a sharing of skills.
- Practical Advice
- Develop an awareness of community needs in order
to address grass root issues for people socially excluded due to their
disability or disadvantage.
- Although community initiatives may sometimes appear small and only
marginally productive, individuals make enormous personal gains in self-esteem
and confidence knowing that they can and are making a contribution to
the local community.
- Agreed customised programmes where individual needs are identified
and addressed is the best approach for successfully supporting learning.
REAP was formerly known as the Community Access