Researchers have made a breakthrough which could help prevent patients suffering stress to the body and from feeling pain or becoming aware during anaesthesia.
The newest and most innovative research around dementia currently being undertaken at Lancaster University will go on show next month.
Students taking part in the survey gave Lancaster a 97% overall satisfaction rating in the category for Medicine and Dentistry, just 1% behind the leading four institutions all on 98%.
Hospices should think more strategically about the role of volunteers in developing links with communities.
Twins Emma and Catherine Rose are celebrating their First Class degrees in Biomedical and Life Sciences.
Lancaster University has transformed the lives of one couple who have married and become a doctor and computer scientist.
A group of 10 senior health care leaders from Gauteng province in South Africa will be visiting Lancaster from 28 June to 4 July on a development programme delivered by CETAD.
A Lancaster University initiative which ‘shares stories’ about mental health to improve knowledge, understanding and practice in Uganda and the UK has been singled out for an award.
Scientists have for the first time shown how the disruption of a key gene involved in mental illness impacts on the brain.
Dr Colin Melville has joined Lancaster Medical School as Head of Medical Education.