Leading Others Through Change
- Leadership in times of change
- Transitional to Transformational leadership
- Appreciative leadership
- Stakeholder analysis
- Supporting staff in embracing change
- Capacity building to cope with uncertainty
- Achieving sustainable change
- Dealing with resistance to change
- Emotional intelligence - self and social awareness
- Influencing skills
The course is a mix of on-line, flexible, facilitated learning followed by a 1 day's attendance at a face-to-face interactive workshop. You will be given access to the University's virtual learning environment so you can engage with the course materials and complete activities prior to attending the workshop.
On completion of the course you will have developed your understanding of a range of approaches to leading others through times of change. You will have developed your ability to understanding how to engage and influence others and how to take into account different individual’s responses to change. This learning will enhance your own capacity to lead and manage people through change.
For those interested in further development opportunities for working with change you may also be interested in:
This course carries 10 level 7 Higher Education credits and contributes to the:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Organisational Change
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development
Please note that to gain a Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development, 20 of your credits may be at level 6. This means that one or two of the courses you select can be at level 6 with the remainder being at level 7
Assessments are based on applying your learning to work based activities so they are highly relevant and useful, and there are no exams!
We recognise prior learning and experience; there are no formal entry requirements and you don't necessarily need a degree to apply.