What Will You Study
This programme comprises four components:
Programme negotiation, recognition and accreditation of prior learning:
- Reflect and review your prior learning.
- Further develop your work based learning and study skills.
- Plan your future development. Agree a postgraduate programme taking account of your personal and professional needs and those of your organisation. This includes specifying any topic modules that you wish to undertake and outlining your work based project.
- If you wish to claim credits for prior learning and experience you can prepare an accreditation of prior learning (APL) claim to be awarded towards a postgraduate qualification.
Optional topic modules are available in a range of subject areas including:
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Organisational Change
- Advanced Skills (communication, creative thinking and problem solving)
As well as modules from Groups A, B and C of the PG Certificate in Applied Bioscience and Business Management.
Scoping your project:
Equipping you with the knowledge and skills needed to design and carry out your work based investigative project.
Work based projects:
Project modules vary in size depending on the target award, i.e. Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Degree. You produce a work based project and a project report (includes a statement of what the project is about, a rationale and contextualising information, details about the methods used and an analysis of the findings).