Professional and Workforce Development
We build collaborative partnerships with organisations to achieve success through high quality Work Based Learning.
Our approach is bespoke, based on an understanding of your work agendas and development needs. Our programmes are derived from the needs of your workplace and informed by leading-edge research. Our team includes Academic and Professional Learning Facilitators; we are uniquely able to provide 'the best of both worlds' and to blend academic and professional/vocational expertise into our programmes.
We align individual and team development with organisational/business priorities and objectives. We facilitate learning; from team 'away days' to delivering postgraduate professional development programmes.
Benefits of working with us
- A top UK University with leading academics at the forefront of their field
- Creative professionals who will respond to your needs
- Lively, interactive sessions linked to real work agendas
- Partnership working with industry and the NHS to enhance competitiveness and productivity through the development of knowledge and skills
- Flexibility as we deliver both here at Lancaster University and out in the work place
- Postgraduate credits awarded for learning gained from experience
- Development of your people to achieve real business benefits
Find out more about how CETAD Developing people, practice and performance Partnerships