We offer a range of taught Masters, ranging from English Language and Linguistics Studies to our new Digital Language and Literacies programme, including our internationally renowned teaching qualifications. 100% of our postgraduate students attain a graduate level position 6 months after graduating.
- A range of programmes, suited to a variety of needs
- Comprehensive study support
- A vibrant research community
- A friendly environment which supports your studies
Apart from the teaching staff, Marj, the programme administrator, has been a valuable part of the programme. She was the first person we met and she managed to make us feel like home in the department.
Charis Stefanou, MA TEFL
- Success for Funding Doctoral students in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences 22 October 2013
- MA student Benjamin Kremmel awarded with Caroline Clapham IELTS Masters award 7 October 2013
- PhD student Lara Vella receives Malta Government Scholarship Scheme 24 September
- 3rd in the UK for Linguistics in the Times Good University Guide 2014 23 September