Sharing Practice Moodle SiteThe Sharing Practice Moodle site allows self-enrolment and hosts a number of recordings from University sharing practice events.
Click on a title for more information and to book a place.
- Where Next? Transition into further study and employment - Wednesday 6th July, 9:45am-4pm, Human Resources Building, TR 1 & 2
- Working with Race in the Curricula and Classroom: Drawing on The Student Experience - Monday 20th June 2016, 9.30am-1pm, Human Resources Building, TR 1 & 2
- Issues of Curriculum Design and Development – sharing ideas and practices - Tuesday 7th June 2016, 11am-3pm, Human Resources Building, TR 1 & 2
- Directed Independent Learning in Biomedicine – Posters, Promises and Pitfalls - Friday 27th May, 1-2pm, Human Resources Building, TR 3
- Confident Presenting - For professional services managers and professional grade staff who deliver presentations. - 12th May 2016, 9.30 - 4.30 pm, (limited places need to book early)
- PGR Supervision Sharing Practice Events
Previous Events (list of titles, recordings and materials)Previous events
Last updated: 10/05/16 (JB)