Introduction to Managing Staff Mental Health and Wellbeing
Course detailThis course is designed for people with line management responsibility. Initially it is aimed at Heads of Department but subsequent sessions may be attended by all managers. The aim of the session is:
- To raise awareness of workplace mental health.
- To begin to develop a positive culture around mental health at Lancaster University.
- To enable managers to better support staff with mental health conditions.
- Identify mental health issues
- Come up with a strategy for managing people with mental health issues
There are currently no more dates scheduled for this academic year, for further information please email the Safety Team.
You may be also interested in Mental Health First Aid run by SBS.
Last updated: 20/01/2016 (PC)