Diploma in Academic Practice
Is this course for me?
Any experienced member of teaching staff can undertake this part-time postgraduate diploma (120 credits) or certificate (60 credits).
In 2011-12, the modules include 501 and 502 from the taught route in CAP and might include some APEL (Accreditation or Prior Experiential Learning) for those with extensive experience. The remaining modules involve individually supervised projects on topics of participants own choosing within a broad area of focus
- 504 Embedding learning technologies (30 credits)
- 505 Enhancing academic practise in the discipline (30 credits)
- 506 Independent study module (30 credits)
Next Steps On completion of the course you may be interested in attending
- Continuing professional development
- National Teaching Fellowship Awards
- PhD supervision workshop
Last updated: 15.06.2012 (SA)