Podcast Presentation and Production
Is this course for me?
This workshop is designed to help academics produce and present podcasts.
The course covers: The Holy Trinity of presenting - interviews, pieces to camera, voice over. Using a mixture of demonstration, discussion and practical exercises in audio and camera presentation techniques, the course will develop your skill and appreciation of what it takes to make an engaging podcast.
At the end of the course you will have learnt:
- The Do’s and don’ts of interviews for podcast.
- How to do pieces to a microphone like a natural.
- The three stages of podcasting, preproduction, production and post.
- How to choose the best quality kit and recording environment.
- How to structure your podcast and write the script.
- How to brief the contributors and set the tone.
- The role of the Chair.
- How to record podcasts like the professionals
- The importance of the ‘pay off.’
There are currently no more dates scheduled for this academic year, to have your name put on a waiting list please email the OED team direct.
Last updated 15/08/12 (SH)