This workshop is aimed at Middle/Senior Managers (especially HoDs/Heads of function) looking to improve their influence.
The workshop looks closely at: the characteristics of influential people; circles of influence; exploring other people's perspectives; sources of power; influencing styles; and communicating to influence.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Recognise the difference between influence and manipulation
- Identify what is within your circle of influence
- Adopt a systematic 6 step approach to preparing a case to influence
- Recognise and manage resistance from others
- TBC - please contact OED to add to waiting list
Other relevant development:
To find out more information or to book a place, please email the OED team direct.Please take a look at the on-line guides and tools to support your development. There are a number of useful areas covered, whether you are managing staff or just for your own development. In particular take a look at "A Useful Guide to Being Influential".
Last updated 06/05/15 (JB)