Is this workshop for me?
Do you need a recap on the purpose of PDR and how to conduct it as a reviewer? If you are unclear about what a sensible objective looks like and how to measure progress against achieving it, or struggle to think about appropriate development options, then this workshop will be of benefit to you.This workshop will also provide colleagues with an opportunity to contribute to ongoing thinking about the future of the PDR process.
Providing a refresher for any colleague involved in the PDR process in response to the new People Strategy. You will have the opportunity to provide feedback on elements of the process that work well in your experience, together with those that need improvement.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Recognise the positive developmental potential of the PDR process
- Appreciate the importance of planning for the review meeting
- Understand how to agree responsibility for future actions, so that the process has long-term momentum
- Identify opportunities for improving the PDR process and experience
For all documentation relating to PDR please click here
- 08/05/15 - 09:30 - 13:00 - FULLY BOOKED
- 03/06/2015 - 14:00 - 16:00
Other relevant development:
To find out more information or to book a place, please email the OED team direct.
Last updated 16/02/14 (PC)