First-Line Supervisors and 'New to Line Management' Programme
Is this course for me?
Do you have line management responsibility? Whether you are new in the role or wanting a refresher, this course will be of benefit.
This 2 day course covers: communicating and influencing; strategic thinking; people management; leading innovation and improvement; and managing change.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Review your current effectiveness in communicating and influencing team members
- Articulate the skills of an effective manager
- Help individuals and teams deal with uncertainty and increase motivation
- Adopt a strategic approach to problem-solving
- Monitor performance and give constructive feedback to team members
- 03/04/14 & 04/04/14 - 09.00-17.00
To find out more information or to book a place, please email the OED team direct.Please take a look at the on-line guides and tools to support your development. There are a number of useful areas covered, whether you are managing staff or just for your own development.
Last updated 11/10/13 (JB)