Writing an Effective CV/Job Application (RDF)
Is this course for me?
Please attend if you are a Researcher wanting to learn how to write an effective CV for academic and non-academic posts.
Looks at recruitment processes and how employers find new staff; how employers assess the suitability of multiple candidates; CV styles and CV writing; creating job applications with impact.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the job market and recruitment processes
- Describe what makes a good job application
- Tailor your CV to a variety of relevant job vacancies
- Write an effective job application
- 03/03/14 - 14.00-17.00
- 13/05/14 - 09.30-12.30
Next Steps: On completion of this course you may be interested in attending:
- Career alternatives for researchers
- Successful interviews
To find out more information or to book a place, please email the OED team direct.
Last updated 29/08/13 (SH)