Using the Research Development Framework to Navigate your Research Career
Is this course for me?
Please attend if you are a new Researcher or an established Researcher wanting to learn how to use the RDF in planning and developing your career
The course covers: individual Researchers' responsibilities for developing their own careers; the key 'domains' of the RDF; using the RDF to enhance career development opportunities presented by PDR; and development options for University research staff. There will be a guest speaker presenting 'My Lancaster experience, tips and advice'.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify your current research career stage as described in the RDF
- Use the RDF and University PDR processes for more effective career development planning
- Feel part of our researcher community through engagement with other researchers
- Describe development opportunities available for research staff and how to access them.
There are currently no more dates scheduled for this academic year, to have your name put on a waiting list please email the OED team direct.
Next Steps: On completion of this course you may be interested in attending:
- Any course with RDF in the title
Last updated 20/08/12 (SH)