Health and Safety Training
The Health and Safety Office provide bespoke training for staff and students.
The following courses can be adapted for specific groups of staff if required. Please contact Alan Deane, University Safety Officer to discuss requirements.
Risk Assessment Training
- Chemical Safety in Laboratories - Assessing the Risks and Controlling the Hazards
- Fieldwork Safety
- Fire Safety
- Radiation Protection - General Principles
- Risk Assessment - Principle and Practice
- Safety with Compressed Gases and Cryogenic Fluids
- Computer Workstation Assessment
- Emergency First Aid
- First Aid at Work - Leading to the First Aid at Work Certificate
Health and Wellbeing
To find out more information or to book a place, please email the OED team direct.
Last updated 05/04/13 (SH)