Diversity on-line training
- All new staff are required to complete this online training in the first 3 months of employment
- It takes approximately 1 hour to complete
- All other staff are encouraged to complete the course to learn more about new legislation
- If you have not completed the new 2012 version you will need to register
- Please note that from September 2014 there is a new login interface.
- Login with your University email address and decide your own password.
- If you have previously registered, you will already have an account in the new interface. To access your account, use the default password "password1". Then change your password.
Please contact Rob Kemp, Human Resources if you have any questions.
For details of face to face diversity trainingFor staff without an email, or if there is a group of staff who would prefer to attend a face to face diversity training session please contact Rob Kemp, Human Resources Rob Kemp
For information and dates of other equality and diversity training and other development opportunities please go to the OED website.
Review Date Apr 2014