delivered by True Bearing Chartered
True Bearing Chartered takes full responsibility for its independent financial advice and Lancaster University accepts no liability.
By being Chartered True Bearing are in the top 5% of IFA firms nationally by qualification and they were the winners of the 2012 “Red Rose” Financial Firm of the Year award.
The workshop will make you aware of your choices and aid you in your decision making.
Is this Workshop for Me?
If you are retiring imminently or considering retiring within the next 2 years and want to be informed of the issues affecting your retirement you need to plan for your next phase of life.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create your own route path from the world of work to the world of retirement
- Identify changes in both pensions and financial regulations which will affect your retirement decisions
- Identify the long term issues affecting your retirement
- Identify personal and lifestyle actions which will help to improve your retirement
- Start the process of planning for a successful retirement
For a full agenda of the day please click here
At True Bearing Chartered, we can provide you with comprehensive independent financial advice to improve your financial security.
- 01/08/2014 - 09.00-16.00
HR building Training Rooms 1&2
If you have any queries or to book a place on this session please email the OED Team direct.
(True Bearing Chartered is an Independent Financial Advisory Firm, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority)
Last updated 03/04/14 (Terry Hallam)