What is an IT Partner for?
The IT Partner role builds upon existing links that ISS staff have with others across the University, and provides more formal routes into ISS to help to get things done.
An IT Partner is a senior point of contact within ISS with whom Faculty Deans, Head of Department and Divisional Directors can raise issues of concern, seek advice, comment on current service levels and hear about work underway. IT Partners also provide input to the setting of University IT development priorities.
The objectives of the IT Partners are:
- To establish and maintain a good service relationship between ISS and their allocated Faculty or Division, developing an understanding of the IT needs and priorities within the areas supported.
- To ensure that priorities for ISS services and resources are established in a way that addresses the IT requirements of the University.
- To help develop business cases for new services or developments.
IT Partner contact details
Chris Dixon, Head of Service Delivery and Operations
- IT Partner for: LUMS & LUSU
- 01524 510167
Dr Graeme Hughes, Head of Faculty IT
- IT Partner for: The Library, The Secretariat, VCs Office, FASS, FHM & FST
- 01524 510809
Mark Jameson, Head of Technical Infrastructure Group
- IT Partner for: Facilities
- 01524 510100
Andrew Meikle, Head of Corporate Information Systems
- IT Partner for: Finance, Human Resources, RAID, ADE, CAM, RES & SBS
- 01524 510097