Help and Support
If you need some IT help or support you can either search for the information you need or you can contact us.
To search for information:
- take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions on our website pages – the answer you’re looking for might be listed on the homepage, or on the relevant service page; or
- try searching LancasterAnswers, our online information base.
To contact the ISS Service Desk (open 9am - 5pm, Mon to Fri):
- Come along to the Service Desk in the Learning Zone
- Phone +44 (01524) 510987 (external)
- Ext 10987 (internal)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help because of a fault or problem with your personal device, such as a laptop or mobile phone, The Workshop provides cost-effective support, including repairs, servicing, mobile phone setup and computer health checks, as well as new and refurbished PC sales.