Help and Support
To search for information:
- Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions on our website pages – the answer you’re looking for might be listed on the homepage, or on the relevant service page; or
- Try searching LancasterAnswers, our online information base.
To contact the ISS Service Desk during the summer vacation:
- Visit the Service Desk in the Learning Zone - from Monday 3rd July, open from 10.30am-3.30pm Monday to Friday throughout the summer vacation.
- Contact the Service Desk by phone or email - open as usual from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday to respond to enquiries:
- by phone +44 (01524) 510987 (external); ext 10987 (internal)
- by email email@example.com
Please note that the Service Desk is currently located in Pod 1 while refurbishment work in the Learning Zone is completed.
If you need help because of a fault or problem with your personal device, such as a laptop or mobile phone, The Workshop provides cost-effective support, including repairs, servicing, mobile phone setup and computer health checks.
To contact The Workshop (open 9am - 5pm, Mon to Fri):
- Come along to the Service Desk in the Learning Zone
- Phone +44 (01524) 510040 (external)
- Ext 10040 (internal)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org